Personal questions are tricky, asking it the wrong way could get you in trouble, not threading carefully could make you look nosey and if you are extremely unlucky, asking personal questions wrong could make you lose a friend forever! But like always, you know your girl got your back so here are some of the best personal questions to get to know someone that you can use!
Personal questions are asked when you want to get to know someone better, this usually means that you have an interest in them or you simply like them! Personal questions can be focused on so many different topics such as love, life, relationships, thoughts, feelings, family, friends, death and so much more!
Personal Questions To Get To Know Someone
Questions are great for starting conversations with people especially with someone you would love to get to know better! Below are some of the best conversation starters to get you started!
1. How Old Would You Be If You Didn’t Know Your Real Age?
2. Which Is Worse, Failing Or Never Trying?
3. What Are You Most Grateful For?
4. What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World?
5. Are You Doing What You Believe In?
6. If You Could Only Live Till 40, How Would You Live Your Life Differently?
7. To What Degree Have You Controlled The Course Your Life Has Taken?
8. Are You always conscious about doing the right things?
9. Have You Been The Kind Of Friend You Want As A Friend?
10. If You Could Offer A Child Only One Piece Of Advice, What Would It Be?
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
12. If you had one single wish, what will it be?
13. Do you think that life is fair?
14. What was your childhood like?
15. Did you have many friends growing up?
16. If there was one thing you could change about the way your parents treated you as a child, what will it be?
17. What was high school like for you?
18. Who was your first crush?
19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
20. Do you like who you’ve grown up to be?
21. Do you feel cheated by life?
22. Which type of movies do you like?
23. Who is your best fictional character?
24. What are your worst fears?
25. Do you love the idea of being rich?
26. What makes you happy?
27. What makes you sad?
28. Can you name 5 things you would love to do right now at this stage in your life?
29. What are you most proud of in your life?
30. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
31. How do you balance your personal and professional life?
32. Do you love music? If yes, what kind?
33. What is the biggest decision you’ve ever had to make?
34. Do you love reading books? If yes, what kind?
35. What makes you different from other people?
36. Do you have any special traits or qualities?
37. What do you hope to accomplish in your future?
38. In your own words, how would you describe your personality?
39. What really drives and motivates you in life?
40. What is the most important lesson you’ve learned in your entire life?
There you go! You now have 40 personal questions to get to know someone that you can use on your next date! If you liked this post or found it helpful, please share it with your friends on your favorite social platform! You can also find me on Pinterest or Facebook for more amazing facts, posts, and conversation starters.