If she really loves you, it will show in the way she looks at you, the way she treats you, the way she holds you, and the way she smiles at you. There are no right or wrong answers that prove a person loves you or not, it is all in the way they act towards you. Below are 100 romantic questions to ask your girlfriend to get some closure!
Being in love makes butterflies float around in your stomach, you feel like you are walking on clouds and the whole world is beneath you! Having the right person to share your life with is a complete blessing so enjoy your moments together and be unstoppable together!
100 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
The following questions will help build an unbreakable bond between the both of you. Enjoy your moments together with these 100 romantic questions:
1. What’s the most romantic place you have been to?
2. What’s the most romantic film you have ever seen?
3. What is your idea of a perfect romantic date night?
4. What is your most favorite romantic song?
5. Do you love having candles lit while on a date?
6. On a scale of 1-10, how in love are you with me?
7. Do you love me more than anything in the world?
8. Do you find me attractive?
9. Do you love making out or cuddling?
10. Do you like walking on the beach barefooted?
11. If you could choose, where would you spend a weekend, Venice or Paris?
12. Do you prefer quiet while were together or do you like talking?
13. Do you enjoy it when I hold you?
14. Do you like being close in public?
15. What is your definition of true happiness?
16. How did you feel about our first kiss?
17. What is your ideal proposal?
18. Do you know that you are perfectly amazing?
19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
20. Did you fall in love with me the first time we met?
21. What did you think when I asked you out the first time we met?
22. Is there anything you would like me to change about our relationship?
23. If you could choose all over again, would you choose me?
24. If there is one thing I do that makes you feel loved, what is it?
25. What do you like most about my qualities?
26. What can I do to make your life more comfortable?
27. Can you tell me 5 things I do that annoy you?
28. Would you give your life to save mine?
29. Do you think that we can have a beautiful future together?
30. Does our relationship define true love?
31. What are your greatest fears about our relationship?
32. What’s the one thing you think will make our relationship last longer?
33. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
34. What song do I remind you of the most when you think of me?
35. If we could go anywhere in the world right now together, where would you choose to go?
36. What makes you laugh the most when you think of me?
37. How would you describe me to your friends using just one word?
38. Where would you like to have your romantic honeymoon?
39. In your opinion, what is a relationship deal-breaker?
40. What’s your idea of a romantic valentines day?
41. If you could define real love in 60 seconds, how would you describe it?
42. Do you believe that each person has a soulmate?
43. What made you fall in love with me?
44. Do you think that people can be too much in love?
45. Will you ever get tired of me?
46. How do you like to spend our anniversary?
47. How can I become a better boyfriend to you?
48. If we were to die tomorrow, what would be your last memory of us?
49. If I had to move halfway across the world, would you move there with me?
50. Would you still love me if I was less handsome?
51. If I was completely broke and jobless, would you still love me?
52. Can you guess what I love about you the most?
53. Why do you think I fell in love with you?
54. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think I love you?
55. Did you think that our relationship would last this long when we first started dating?
56. Do you believe in serendipity? Fate? Or destiny?
57. Are you afraid of love?
58. What’s your favorite love song?
59. If you had to stay inside for a whole week due to a storm, how would you spend your time?
60. Is there anything that we haven’t done before that you would like us to do together?
61. Is there anything you think our relationship is lacking?
62. Is there anything you would like to know about me but you don’t know how to ask?
63. Do you think that I am the right person for you? Why?
64. If we had an open relationship, would you date other people while with me?
65. What’s your definition of love and affection?
66. Do you think our relationship has changed us in any way? How?
67. In your own words, what do I mean to you?
68. What is the one thing in your life that means more to you than me?
69. If you had enough money to do something special for us, what would you do?
70. What physical gestures do you find attractive?
71. What calms you down the most and makes you feel loved?
72. What are the strengths and weaknesses of our relationship?
73. What goals do you think we need to set for our relationship to flourish?
74. Are there any moments in our relationship that you would like to relive over and over again?
75. What’s your worst memory about our relationship?
76. Do you love fancy restaurants or prefer watching the stars together?
77. What sets the mood for you?
78. Do I make you feel safe?
79. Has our love changed you in any way?
80. Am I the love of your life?
81. Do I make you happy?
82. Do I make you feel special?
83. Do I treat you like a lady?
84. Can you name 3 ways I make you feel special?
85. If you could paint a picture of our love, what would it look like?
86. What type of gifts make you feel special?
87. What movie reminds you of us?
88. How many times do you think about me during the day?
89. Are there any foods that remind you of me?
90. What’s your favorite intimate memory of us?
91. Am I the one you wish to spend the rest of your life with?
92. Are there any words that make you feel more loved?
93. Are there any special names you wish I would call you?
94. What’s your most secret fantasy?
95. When was the closest you ever felt to me?
96. Where do you like me to kiss you the most?
97. Are there any secret things you wish we could do together?
98. Is there anything you ever wanted to say to me but couldn’t?
99. Do you miss me when I am not around?
100. What can I do to spice things up in our relationship?
There you go! 100 romantic questions to ask your girlfriend that the both of you can enjoy together! If you liked this post, please share it with your friends and also take a moment to follow me on Pinterest for more interesting posts when I publish them.