Want to win over his heart completely? Well, here are some of the best secret words to make him fall in love with you even more. These words will make your man fall head over heels for you and appreciate you even more. So grab a cup of coffee and let’s get this ball rolling!
Just to be clear though, there isn’t a magic wand to make someone fall in love, that only happens in the movies! That being said, saying the right things at the right time does help a lot! Also, I truly believe that for a love to grow naturally, you need to build a genuine connection and remain as honest as possible.
That’s because you want your relationship to be long-lasting and healthy! Here are a few extra tips before we dive into your secret words…
1. Make Him Feel Special
Whether it’s telling him things you adore about him, showing interest in his feelings, listening to him, leaving him a sweet note, or making his favorite meal, always find ways to make him feel special.
Another way to make him feel special is by showing physical affection. I hug and kiss my hubby every day before he leaves for work and when he gets home and you should too!
Even science shows that showing physical affection to your man by hugging and kissing him increases happy hormones and makes him feel loved.
2. Give Him Space
If you really want your man to fall deeply in love with you, you need to give him as much space as possible. Trust me, no one likes a jealous or nagging partner. Calling him often to know where he is or always asking him what he’s doing will drive him away.
You want him to feel trusted and give him freedom. Does this mean that you shouldn’t check on him during the day? Absolutely not, you can call him to tell him you love him and ask how his day is going but never use the words Where are you or What are you doing?
If he wants you to know where he is or what he’s doing, he’ll tell you, and that’s when you’ll know he’s all into you. Also, giving him his freedom shows that you are self-confident and it’ll just make him want you more.
Secret Words To Make Him Fall In Love With You
Most people think that men don’t appreciate sentiments but don’t be fooled, just because they look big and tough, men are kiddos at heart too. Every man wants to hear nice words from those they are attracted to, so definitely compliment him as often as possible.
1. I Trust You
Okay so trust is earned over time, I know but telling a man that you completely and utterly trust him will make him feel more close and connected to you. He will feel the need to take the lead and become your protector and as your protector, he will always want to be there for you in every way.
So how do you tell a man that you trust him? Well, you can start by expressing your feelings directly and as clearly as possible. Just tell him those exact words “I trust You!
2. I Admire You
Telling a man you admire him brings out a ton of positive emotions in him. It increases his self-confidence, and makes him feel flattered, valued, motivated, and increases his emotional connection to you. With that being said, you need to actually admire him before saying so.
Just telling him those words without feeling them will sound empty and make you out to be a fraud. If your compliments are authentic, they will carry more weight and have a more profound impact on you. So how do you tell him?
Choose the right moment and be very specific about which qualities you admire most about him. You could say something like ” I admire you and how courageous you are”. Just find something you admire about him and say it.
3. I Respect You
Similar to trust, respect is earned but everyone has a certain quality that increases your respect for them. Also, expressing respect is about acknowledging and appreciating someone’s qualities or actions.
So find those qualities that you respect about him and tell him about it. Let’s say you both went out to dinner and after the waiter delivered your meal, he genuinely complimented him/her.
I actually respect a man who appreciates another person’s hard work and acknowledges it, don’t you? That’s your chance right there to tell him that you respect that particular quality about him.
4. I Need You
Telling him that you need him will make him feel significant in your life. It also evokes a sense of pride and encourages him to be more supportive of you.
With that being said, you don’t want to sound needy when you’re expressing those three words to him.
One of the best ways to not come across as needy when telling him how you feel is by speaking calmly and with confidence.
Also, you want to start with a positive tone, and instead of using phrases like “I can’t do this without you” go for “I value your input, and I believe we make a great team.”
5. I Support You
Telling your hubby that you support him in whatever decisions and actions he takes fosters a stronger emotional connection. It reinforces the idea that you are a team and that you are both navigating through life together with shared goals.
It also shows him that you understand his aspirations and challenges and he will be grateful for having someone who encourages and stands by him.
Remember that simply saying you support him is not enough, you have to also demonstrate it in your actions as well.
6. I Adore You
Last on the list of secret words to make him love you are these 3 very powerful words. In my opinion, saying you adore him is just as powerful as telling him you trust him.
Expressing your adoration will make him feel loved, cherished, and secure. He will also feel happy and will signify that you see something extraordinary in him.
Use these exact words to tell him how you feel. “I truly adore you, not just for the incredible person you are but for the joy and love you bring into my life.” (or you could be more creative)
Sweet Text Messages To Make Him Fall In Love
Here are some short and sweet text messages to send him daily that will make him fall in love with you:
- You complete me.
- Your presence lights up my day
- I can’t imagine my life without you
- Every moment with you is a treasure
- You make my heart skip a beat
- With you, everything feels right
- I’m grateful to have you in my life
- You are my happy place
- Your smile is my favorite sight
- I love the person I’ve become with you
- I choose you, every day
- Being with you feels like home
- Your love is my greatest gift
- I fall for you more every day
- You’re my greatest adventure
- You are my heart’s desire
- You make me a better person
- Loving you is my favorite journey
- Our connection is extraordinary
- I feel blessed to share my life with you
- You’re the one my heart beats for
- Our love is timeless
- You are my sunshine on cloudy days
- I love the way you love me
- You’re my forever person
- My love for you knows no bounds
- I choose you over and over again
- You make my heart sing
- In your arms is my favorite place
- You’re my soulmate
- Our love is an endless adventure
- I adore every little thing about you
- Your love is my greatest strength
- I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you
- You are my heart’s melody
- You are the love I’ve been searching for
- Our love is like a fine wine, that gets better with time
- You are the missing piece to my puzzle
- Loving you is effortless
- You are my muse
- Your love is my anchor
- With you, every day is Valentine’s Day
- You’re my happily ever after
- I fall in love with you more and more
- You are the reason for my smile
- Loving you feels like coming home
- I adore your quirks and uniqueness
- Your laughter is my favorite melody
- I am grateful for your love every day
- With you, every moment is special
- I cherish the little moments with you
- You make ordinary days extraordinary
- Your touch is my favorite comfort
- I fall for you more with each passing day
- You are the reason I believe in forever
- I am enchanted by your presence
- You make my heart skip a beat
- Your love completes me
- Your love is my favorite gift
- You make my heart smile
Always remember that building a meaningful relationship should be based on mutual respect, communication, and shared experiences. I hope you liked this post and if you did, don’t forget to share it with your friends. You can also find me on Pinterest for more awesome posts.