If you are trying to set the stage for a nighttime of laughter with your best friend, you’ve landed on the right site. In this post, we will be going over some of the dirtiest questions to ask your best friend that will make him or her burst out laughing nonstop!
Laughter is medicine for the soul, it reduces stress levels, strengthens the heart muscles, reduces depression, and makes you live longer! All that aside, if you want to look young and beautiful for a long as you can, laughter reduces the appearance of frown lines.
Dirty Questions To Ask Your Best Friend
Questions are great conversation starters and icebreakers! Choosing the right questions at the right time to ask someone can actually impress, awe, and make someone like or respect you a lot!
1. What negative thoughts did you have of me when we first met?
2. Have you ever spoken negatively about me behind my back?
3. What is the longest you’ve gone without shaving your armpits?
4. Between you and I, who do you think is the prettiest?
5. If you could choose all over again, would you choose me as your best friend?
6. What was our best bonding experience?
8. Have you ever peed really hard and long?
9. Have you ever peed your pants while laughing?
10. Have you ever farted in public and got caught?
11. What do you think about friends with benefits?
12. Have you ever stalked someone you had a crush on?
13. How would you feel about getting your face licked by someone you don’t really like?
16. Which do you prefer, lights on or off?
22. Have you get gotten caught by your parents doing something embarrassing?
23. Have you ever done someone so disgusting that makes you squirm just thinking about it?
24. Would you marry someone depending on looks or love?
26. Have you ever stolen anything in your life?
27. Have you ever taste pee or poop?
28. Who is your secret celebrity crush?
There you go! You now have all the dirty questions to ask your best friend that you need for a lifetime! If you found this post hilarious, please take a moment and share it with your friends. You can also find me on Pinterest or Facebook if you would like to read more of my content.