Love can make you feel like you’re walking on air. But how do you know if the feeling is mutual? If you’d like to know what’s really going on in your lover’s heart and mind and uncover what they are thinking and feeling without having to ask, I suggest you try asking these 36 questions that create love below.
Whether you’re a teenager, young adult, or in a committed relationship, you can use questions to show someone just how much they mean to you.
36 Questions That Create Love
These questions are designed to draw out the person’s innermost feelings, thoughts, fears, goals, dreams, and countless other aspects of his or her personality. Each question will make them more attached to you while at the same time giving them an opportunity to open up more to you.
These are questions that can be asked on a first date or anytime later on in your relationship.
1. Has anyone ever told you that they loved your smile?
2. How would you describe yourself in one word?
3. What is your dream car?
4. What are you passionate about?
5. If you were to describe yourself, how would you do so?
6. What is your favorite book and why?
7. What do you look for in a relationship?
8. If you could create the perfect day, how would it go?
9. What’s the most romantic place you’ve ever been to?
10. What is a fun fact about yourself?
11. What is the biggest influence in your life?
12. What is the most important thing you would like to do before dying?
13. What is the most annoying thing that someone has said to you?
14. What is the most important quality that you look for in a partner?
15. How do you feel about dating someone who is in a different field of work?
16. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
17. What is the most memorable birthday you have had?
18. What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not working?
19. What do you most want to accomplish in the next three years?
20. What are some things that you would like to know about me?
21. What is something that you could never say no to?
22. What are the qualities that you want to have in a partner?
23. What are three things that people do not know about you?
24. What is an interesting fact about you?
25. What makes you happy?
26. What makes you unique?
27. What is the one thing that you would most like to change about yourself?
28. What do you think is the most important quality that a person can possess?
29. What is your ideal date?
30. What qualities do you look for in a mate?
31. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
32. What kind of music do you enjoy?
33. What inspires you?
34. What does your perfect weekend look like?
35. How has your life experience, particularly witnessing other people’s lives, influenced your story?
36. What is something that you’ve always wanted to try?
You will fall in love again with the right person. We all need love and desire it. Not everyone is able to find someone who would understand them or be able to tolerate their bad habits. But only you can initiate this process.
It is possible that your life will change dramatically, but only you can do this. Strong feelings of affection are not born out of anywhere; they need special conditions.