Looking for romantic questions to ask your boyfriend when your bored? Look no further because below you will find over 50 romantic questions that will make him melt even if he is as cold as stone! Being in a loving relationship with that special someone is amazing but there are times when you both run out of things to say, don’t worry, help is on the way!
Trying to find questions to ask your boyfriend can be very frustrating especially when you both have been together for soo long and have said everything there is to say. It doesn’t mean that the relationship has taken its toll, it just means that you need to take the initiative and spice things up!
76 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend When Your Bored
With everyday priorities and life getting in the way, it is sometimes hard to keep the fire going in a relationship, with that being said, both parties involved will need to set time aside for the relationship to survive. Adding games, fun couple questions, and romantic questions are all ways to help.
The following questions to ask your boyfriend when you are both bored are questions I found around the internet. Enjoy!
- Do you feel when you are with me?
- What do you look or in a relationship?
- What is the name of your favorite romantic movie?
- What is your idea of a romantic date night?
- What type of music do you like?
- How do you like about my appearance?
- What is your romantic dream place?
- Do you like to cuddle?
- When did you know that you were in love with me?
- What is your definition of love?
- What can I do to spice up our relationship?
- Do you dream of me?
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
- Do you like attractive or smart?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What makes you smile?
- What makes you shiver?
- What makes you cringe?
- What is your favorite color?
- What actions do you find boring?
- Do you get jealous when other men look at me?
- What makes you jealous?
- What makes you happy?
- When you think of your future, what picture do you see?
- What is your definition of a real woman?
- Do you like my friends?
- What makes you feel special?
- What makes you feel calm?
- What are your most important values in a relationship?
- What is your favorite food?
- How do you define a successful relationship?
- What is your most favored memory of us?
- Do I snore when I sleep?
- Does my morning breath smell bad?
- How many kids do you want to have in the future?
- If you had to do it all over again, would you choose me?
- What’s your favorite scent?
- How can we make our relationship much stronger?
- Do you like being affectionate in public?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What reminds you of me when we are apart?
- Do you like jealous women?
- Do you think that I really love you?
- What is your worse secret?
- Do you trust me? If you don’t, what can I do to make you trust me more?
- Do you feel safe and secure with me?
- Was it love at first sight when we met?
- Who was your first love?
- Does being in love make you happy or do you feel scared?
- Has anyone ever hurt you in a relationship before?
- What’s your best and worst childhood memory?
- Do you think I should stop asking questions?
- Which do you prefer, talking or just sitting and relaxing?
- What’s your best memory about high school and college?
- What’s the one question you’ve been burning to ask me?
- How angry have you ever been and why?
- Do you believe that God exists?
- Have you ever been obsessed with anything ever?
- What’s the scariest thing that ever happened to you?
- Have you ever had a pet?
- What is the name of your all-time best friend?
- What’s your definition of rich?
- What’s the name of your first crush?
- What’s your hobby?
- If you could go back in time, what would do differently?
- What’s the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done?
- Do you believe in psychics and if so, have you ever been to see one?
RELATED: 40 Deep Questions To Get To Know Someone
There you go! All the romantic questions to ask your boyfriend when your bored that you can try today! If you found this post interesting or fun, please share it with your friends and also take the time to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter for more interesting psychological facts.