Starting a new relationship or trying to get to know someone new can be intimidating especially when first impressions are everything! Don’t worry, I am about to give you all the best questions to get to know someone in this post. You are going to feel soo confident on your next date with the following questions.
Although you will be equipped with all the right questions to ask, you need to remember that other factors are important as well when trying to leave a perfect first impression! Presenting yourself appropriately by choosing the right clothes and colors for the occasion is also important.
Questions To Get To Know Someone
Another important key point to keep in mind when trying to impress is to always remember that your body language counts. The tone of your voice and eye contact is important as well. Listening is also as important as asking questions so make sure there is a balance.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What was your childhood like growing up?
4. Have you ever been in love?
5. How many meaningful relationships have you had?
6. Where is your favorite vacation destination?
7. How successful do you dream of becoming in your life?
8. What do you think about large families?
9. What were your masters in college?
10. What are your dreams and aspirations?
11. What traits do you find attractive?
12. What do you prefer, money or love?
13. If you could choose between success or security, what will it be?
14. If you could choose between good looks or good health, what will it be?
15. How do you plan on spending your life?
RELATED>>> Personal Questions To Get To Know Someone
16. What is the one thing that really makes you angry?
17. What is the one act that you despise the most?
18. What is your biggest fear in life?
19. Do you like watching movies or television series?
20. What is your most favorite sport?
21. How many hours a week do you spend with your friends?
22. Do you have a best friend?
23. How do you spend your after-hours?
24. What is your favorite drink?
25. If you could buy anything in the world, what would it be?
26. What activity helps you relax the most?
27. What do you think of arts and who is your favorite artist?
28. What type of music do you like listening to?
29. Who is your role model and why?
30. Do you like pets or kids?
31. Which do you like, fishing, camping, or kayaking?
32. In your opinion, what is an example of a wasted life?
33. What is the one thing you would really like to have but cannot afford?
34. Do you believe in luck? If so, what’s the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you?
35. What small actions put a smile on your face?
36. What actions do you have most in other people?
37. Do you have any impressive traits?
38. Who is your favorite fictional character?
39. Would you describe yourself as helpful or mean?
40. What risks are worth taking in life?